This 3 Days training, participants will leave the training with specific knowledge to eliminate mysterious pump failures, improve the running time and service life on a population of industrial pumps.
This program benefits employers and the industry as a whole by helping to:
- Apply and gain an in-depth knowledge on the design, selection, installation, performance and control of various types of industrial pumps, both centrifugal and positive-displacement
- Identify the type of pumps, and determine the system hydraulics and characteristics
- Understand pump installation requirements, mechanical seals, bearings and motors according to construction, functions and applications
- Troubleshoot pump performance problems
- Understand Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Requirements.
*FULLY BOOKED!* Please call or email us for next schedule.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE 2017
IDC Training House, Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia