This course aims to transfer useful and essential knowledge related to design and layout of piping system which can help the participant broaden the existing knowledge he holds.
The program gives a comprehensive knowledge of piping fundamentals which includes the various piping components, their international standards, materials, drawings involved from start to end of a piping project, drawings terminology and the concept involved in their creation. The program focus on the real time work related concepts and issues, which is enhanced by the inputs of the instructor’s practical experience.
Upon the successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Perform various tasks in his piping works, which can be related to Layout & Design, installation, in a Design Office, EPC Companies, & Plant Owner Companies.
- Create & Understand Piping Layouts and Isometrics.
- Create MTO ( Material Take off)
- Establish Pressure Ratings for Piping Components, Valves / Flanges.
- Understand & Use ASME B 16 Component Standards.
- Interpret Pipe Properties
- Understand Equipment Vendor Drawings.
- Create Equipment Layouts
- Understand PFD’s & P& ID’s
- Select Flange, Gaskets, Valves etc.
Who should attend?
- Those involved in Piping Engineering field related to Design, Analysis and Operation in:
- Oil and Gas Refineries
- Petrochemical / Chemical / Process / Power / Pharmaceutical / Food Plants
- Engineers dealing with Piping Design, Piping Layout, Piping Site, Piping QA/QC, Piping Stress
- Project Managers, Piping Supervisors, Piping Draftsmen
- Piping Fabricators, Piping Contractors, Piping Material Suppliers
- Process Engineers at all levels who wish to streamline or enhance their existing knowledge
- Anyone of other fields who aspire to make a career in piping
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE 2020
|13 - 17 Jul 2020 (5 Days)
||IDC Training House, Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
P/S: Available for In-House (Upon Request)