Writing a technical report properly and professionally is not an easy task. Sometimes a short and concise report can have a greater impact to help reader understand the situation.
In this course, we will train engineers to:
- Analyze inspection findings to make inspection report useful and useable
- Prepare report in a clear style and use a modular report structure
- Present inspection findings to other effectively
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Organize technical information more clearly and more effectively.
- Consolidate facts and opinions in inspection reports so they are relevant, faster to read and easier to understand.
- Assess the impact and priority of anomalies and identify root causes.
- Provide very useful summaries that highlight important recommendations.
- Write in a clear and concise style that is easy to read.
- Clearly present their findings to operations and senior management and clients.
Who should attend?
- API Inspectors
- Welding Inspectors
- QC Inspectors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Technical Supervisors
- Crane Inspectors
This course also prepares delegates for certification exam:
- IICS 6.1 Inspection Analysis and Report Writing
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE 2020
P/S: Available for In-House (Upon Request)